About one week ago, I was nominated by Chibimoekko for this very fun challenge! Thank you, Chibimoekko!! http://chibimoekko.wordpress.com/2014/08/13/leibster-award-nomination/
Rule 1: You must answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
Rule 2: You must list 11 random/fun facts about yourself
Rule 3: You must pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers to answer your questions. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
Rule 4: You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.
Rule 5: You must let the person you’ve nominated know that they’ve been nominated.
1. What is your secret shame? I have no shame. I have no filter and that doesn’t embarrass me.
2. What is your proudest moment? College graduation day. Walking up to the podium to receive my diploma on college graduation day. It was also one of the saddest moments.
3. If you could go back to one moment in your life to effect changes, what would it be? I would go back to college and join volleyball and the school paper. I would have studied abroad and after graduation instead of being depressed I would have taken a course, joined some meet up groups, networked and gotten a job in Manhattan right away instead of working at a deli and taking an easy yet unfulfilling job. Way more than a moment, lol. But no regrets. I’ve grown a lot over these past two years. You need to go through things before you can get exactly where you want to be.
4. If you could be anyone on earth, who would you be? Carrie Bradshaw.
5. If you are only allowed to eat one kind of food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Indian food. It’s my all time favorite. The spicier the better.
6. Any embarrassing monikers? Treeny Weenie.
7. What’s your weirdest fantasy? I don’t think its weird but some people may. I want to be barefoot take a ride on an elephant.
8. What did you do to your first crush? I said hello.
9. When did you lose your mind? Someplace before my self-realization.
10. Why did you start blogging? I wanted to be forced to write more. To be able to reach out to an audience and see how receptive my writing could be.
11. How do you feel if you don’t do anything for an entire day? I’m the type of person who’s always busy and on the go. On days were I choose not to do anything, it depends. Sometimes I feel relaxed, other times I feel absolutely restless.
1. I hate when people cut up their spaghetti. Twirl girl. Twirl.
2. Guilty pleasure: The Real Housewives Franchise, mainly Beverly Hills, the OC, and Atlanta.
3. Major cat person. I love em to death.
4. I feel most at home when I’m next to the bay or on a beach. The closer to water I am the more connected I feel to myself and the universe.
5. I love both tea and coffee but if I had to pick one to drink for the rest of my life I’d choose tea.
6. I have a weakness for men who are mentally and physically strong, creative, insightful and intelligent. Kind of like me, lol.
7. Yoga is my religion. Someday I’d like to become an instructor.
8. I wrote a 100 page manuscript in 30 days last November and the experience was both grueling and gratifying.
9. For years I was dying my hair red or dark brown and straightening it until it was so thin it looked like it would snap off. These days I’ve stopped dying it. My hair is naturally really curly and up until recently I never knew that.
10. I once got a full body massage on my birthday. Instead of feeling relaxed I felt super nauseous.
11. I’ve experienced all of New York to the absolute fullest: going to school upstate, growing up on Long Island and spending weekends at my family’s place in NYC.
Questions for Nominees
- If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
- Why did you choose the place in question 1?
- What is your idea of the perfect day?
- Think of one thing on your bucket list. What is it?
- If you could be any character in any book or movie which would you be?
- Can you tell your favorite joke?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t gotten around to because you feel too afraid?
- What do you wish to contribute to society/ what have you contributed to society?
- Think of the person who is closest to you. What makes you connect so well with this person?
- Describe a time you felt really angry. Now that you’re out of that moment how do you feel about the situation?
- What attracts you to your current partner or crush?